CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chalk Drawings

I am actually so happy to be stuck inside on a real snow day!  Last year, Maryland got clobbered by Snowmageddon, but so far this year we've dodge all those big storms to hit the northeast.  But today, we are actually getting a nice amount of snow.

So, I thought today would be the perfect time to pull out some of my winter and snow crafts to share with you.  Be on the lookout, because I'll probably be posting a few activities today and tomorrow.

This activity is one of my favorites and so easy to do.  To make a chalk drawing, all you need is some chalk and dark colored paper.  Tell the kids to draw a snow scene using the chalk.  White is great for the snow, but colored chalk works great as well, especially for adding details.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment