CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Love Plaque

I had some heart garland and mini chalkboards that I picked up from the Dollar Store.  I wanted to make a cute decoration for Valentine's Day and came up with this cute love plaque.





I started by cutting the heart garland apart, so I had individual hearts.  Using my glue gun, I glued the tiny hearts to the mini chalkboards in the shape of the letters L, O, V, and E.  I attached the mini chalkboards together with a strip of ribbon running down the back.  I added a ribbon loop at the top for hanging, and small pink roses to the mini chalkboards for a little extra decoration.  I really like how this turned out!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! If you have not stopped by yet, I hope you enter my linky contest for a vie at Best of January and ultimately Best of 2011! Every month prizes are awarded!

    http://www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com/2011/01/strut-your-stuff-link-up-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! Great job! I found you on Keeping It Simple and am so glad I did! New follower here!

    ReplyDelete