CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Power Cuffs

Both of my kids love to dress up, so when I say these cool power cuffs over at 4 Crazy Kings I knew I was going to have to make these for my kids.

I used felt I already had on hand to make our power cuffs.  I started by cutting two 10 inch squares for each set of power cuffs.  The white will be for my daughter's and the black for my son's.



Next, I cut some felt in different colors that would be the fringe.  I folded each felt square in half and pinned the other felt between.

 

Then, I ran a straight stitch using my sewing machine to hold the pieces together, and cut the fringe.


The kids really liked these and instantly got dressed up to play super heroes.  I really liked that I had some scraps on hand to whip these up quickly.  If you don't have a sewing machine, I bet you could use hot glue to hold these together too. 



1 comment: