CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

End of Year Treat

While browsing all the great ideas over at I Share Printables, I came across this most adorable printable by Beth from Write Click Scrapbook.

The idea to put some goodies in a sand shovel, along with the "Hope You Dig Your Summer" printable was so easy yet so cute!  I already had an end of the year treat for my son and his classmates, but thought this would be the perfect treat for my daughter and all her little friends she has made on the playground (other big kids' little siblings).

I purchased the sand shovels at Michael's for $1.  I used small cellophane treat bags to put the goldfish in and tied the bag together and to the shovel with yarn.

A big thank you to Beth for sharing this printable with everyone and for the fun idea!


1 comment:

  1. Kimberly, this makes me so happy! Thank you for using the printable and for sharing it with me and your readers. Love the fishies too!

    ReplyDelete