CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Smartie Pants

I think I saw the "Smartie" Pants idea in a Family Fun magazine and thought they were so cute!  I made them last year for my son's kindergarten class and again this year for his first grade class (and even for his kindergarten teacher for her new class). 




I cut a pants shape from cardstock, using brads to hold the corners together and glue to hold the bottom of the legs shut.  I drew details onto the pants and stuck a few smarties candies inside each.  On the little tag it says, "Have a Great Summer 'Smartie' Pants!"




They are pretty easy to put together and a really cute end of the year treat for all the kids' hard work!


2 comments:

  1. what a fantastic idea, i have pinned it to my pinterest board and have decided to make them for my kids as a way to reward them for their maths ... thank you for the wonderful idea and photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I am going to make them for my Kindergarten class. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete